Join ICL's Leading from Within Program
ICL's e-newsletter, "The Network" is back!
River Rally 2013 (05/17-05/20)
National Land Conservation Conference(09/17-09/19)
The Chesapeake Watershed Forum (09/26-09/29)
ICL's Annual Fall Fest 2012
Join us as we celebrate inspired collaborations for the Earth..
and as we honor a collaboration:
Catawba-Wateree Relicensing Coalition
ICL will recognize the Catawba-Wateree Relicensing Coalition for their effective, creative, and visionary collaborative work.
2012 FALL FEST BENEFIT CELEBRATION
Thursday, September 13th, 2012
5:30 - 8:00 pm
The Ansel Adams Gallery at The Wilderness Society
(1615 M Street, NW in downtown Washington, DC)
We define collaborative efforts as:
- Networks, coalitions, alliances, partnerships or learning communities – any effort where groups are working together to do work they couldn’t accomplish alone.
- The collaborative effort can point to specific results and positive changes that have happened because of their work together.
- The collaborative effort has used creative approaches to take advantage of an important opportunity for to advance broad goals listed above OR the collaborative effort has met a challenge to promote the broad goals listed above.
- Collaborative efforts that engage “unlikely partners,” or nontraditional allies, or a new cross-issue or a cross-sector collaboration will be given extra consideration.
- The collaborative effort can tell a story about how and why leadership, purpose, participation, and positive methods for working together supported their success.
- The collaborative effort includes three or more entities – nonprofit organizations, government agencies, or for-profit entities in North America.
Be a sponsor, donate now!
Leadership: $2,000 and above
Networking: $1,000 - $1,999
Strategic: $500 - $999
Guiding: $250 - $499
Sponsor: $100 - $249
|Download Fall Fest 2012 Invitation||1.06 MB|