Vision to Impact
What will it take for your organization to do its greatest work?
High-impact organizations are exceptionally clear about their vision and strategic about the internal and external work needed to achieve it. They align all their systems to focus on one goal: achieving results. Become one of them through ICL’s newest Signature Intensive Program.
Transform your organization and its impact in this ICL program offering a 3-day, hands-on workshop, peer learning, and consulting or coaching tailored to your organization’s needs. Create and engage the leadership team you need to take your organization to the next level.
The Vision to Impact Program offers an exciting opportunity for executive directors and leadership teams to look at your organization as a whole and focus everything you do on achieving your aim. As ICL’s newest and most advanced Signature Intensive Program, Vision to Impact is for those who want a “systems approach” to excel as an organization, inside and out.
Vision to Impact will give you the skills, in-depth tools, and expert coaching support you need to become a high-impact organization. Tools and materials in this unique program are designed to meet the needs of small- to mid-sized conservation and environmental nonprofits.
The Program will guide your organization through a customized process to:
Build the strong leadership team that you need to successfully lead change. Your team will:
- Look at the big picture of the entire organization, beyond individual programs and reactive, short-term thinking.
- Engage different perspectives and people to attain your vision and greater impact.
- Learn tools and techniques to create a culture shift and lead changes in your organization.
- Develop a sustainable business model to achieve your vision.
- Improve your organization’s effectiveness and efficiency, now and for the long haul.
- Create a “dashboard” of your organization’s success measures, so you can chart your growth and stay focused on results.
Because ICL’s Vision to Impact Program focuses on the whole organization, team involvement is required.
For More Info:
What Others Say
— Steve Barg, Exec. Director, Liberty Prairie Conservancy
“It helped the staff to focus energies on the mission of the organization and focus the board in the same direction.”
—Nancy Schumm, (former) Exec. Director, Barrington Area Conservation Trust