Would you like to learn how to design meetings and training experiences that powerfully engage your audiences?
From government agencies, to community groups and landowners, working with a wide array of stakeholders to achieve our complex environmental goals can be a challenge. Join ICL and Marlboro College to earn your Training, Facilitation, and Consulting Certificate. Gain the skills, confidence, and knowledge you need to lead meaningful meetings for the groups you serve.
As the TFC Program heads into its third year, we invite you to look at what this great program has to offer!
WHY SHOULD I GET THIS CERTIFICATE?
The skills and connections that you will gain from this opportunity are an invaluable asset to anyone who works with groups. Feedback from previous participants makes the value clear.
- “If you work regularly with groups, facilitate meetings, or want to train smarter, this is the (jam-packed-with-knowledge, friendly, and fun) course for you. And the trainers rock!”
- “One of the best gifts I ever gave myself. Totally transformative.”
IS THIS PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOU?
Whether you have experience as a facilitator or consultant, or are looking to move into these roles, this program is for you!
The TFC program is designed for:
- Employees who provide training and capacity-building in their daily work
- Independent consultants – especially those working with nonprofits or consulting as a career
- People who want to provide these services to their own organizations, networks, or coalitions
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM ALL ABOUT?
We provide you with two in-person workshops for a total of five days of intensive, hands-on training that will transform and grow your skill sets. What’s more, you will also receive an additional four hours of personalized coaching!
We will cover a variety of subjects, providing ample opportunities for you to practice, make mistakes, reflect, and improve your skills. You will learn how to:
- Understand different ways people learn and engage
- Design and run effective meetings, workshops, and retreats
- Assess and respond to simple and complex group problems and tasks
- Build consensus and skillfully address conflict
- Consult with groups and build relationships with clients, partners, and peers
WHEN WILL WE SEE YOU?
Both in-person workshop sessions will be held at the beautiful Hallelujah Farm Retreat in Chesterfield, New Hampshire.
- Session 1: October 28, 2019 through October 30, 2019
- Inter-Program: October 2019 to April 2020
- Session 2: April 27, 2020 through April 29, 2020
Don’t wait! Now is the time to improve yourself, your skillset, and what you can bring to the table for your organization’s future.