Creating Sound Footing
There comes a time when you realize you can’t make change alone. A need to share information with others working in your community, to coordinate efforts and reduce redundancies, and to understand your individual work enough to craft a strategy for action together.
In that moment, the Institute can help you plan and facilitate a good collaborative beginning. How you start the work together matters. Our staff has extensive experience with networks, coalitions, alliances, and partnerships – we can help you and other leaders sort out critical questions such as:
- Who needs to be part of your collaboration?
- How and who decides what the collaboration will address?
- What are the best first steps to bring others together?
- What are the secrets to building trust among potential collaborators?
- How do you use a network mindset best to create enough structure (but not too much)
The Institute will help guide you as you lay a strong foundation for collaboration through one-on-one coaching, process design ideas, resources to think through options, and meeting facilitation.
Contact us and explore the possible ways we can help you create sound footing for the work you need to do in partnership with others.