Through Shared leadership
The Institute provides tools that help your board adapt and change to meet your current and future needs. We can help your staff and board leadership reflect on your needs and create a clear plan to move toward a board of directors that anchors your organization’s long-term effectiveness.
You can call on the Institute to provide a variety of coaching, consulting, meeting facilitation, and training to address the needs of boards including:
- Creating shared governance between board and staff
- Sorting out the roles and responsibilities between staff and board
- Creating processes to recruit, cultivate, and retain board members and board leadership
- Building a stronger board to support the organization’s fundraising
- Assessing board members and the collective board effectiveness and performance
For more information on how we can strengthen your board of directors, contact Carol Hamilton at 301-270-2903.