- Systems Change & Deep Equity: Pathways Toward Sustainable Impact, Beyond “Eureka!,” Unawareness & Unwitting Harm – a monograph by Sheryl Petty and Mark Leach
- Jemez Principles for Democratic Organizing – The Sierra Club’s San Franciso Bay Chapter discusses the grassroots organizing principles adopted at the 1996 Working Group Meeting on Globalization and Trade.
- Centering Equity in Collective Impact – an article from Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Open to All: a disability inclusion guide for land trusts – The Land Trust Alliance offers this 30+ page outdoor access and inclusion guide.
Examples from Food Systems Efforts
- Food Solutions New England – Racial Equity Habit-Building Challenge
- Translating learnings into action on the intersection of food, race, health, and environment – This Food Solutions New England guest blog by Monica Nakielski discusses ways to lead change.
- Combating Racism & Advancing Racial Equity: We Are the Question & the Answer – Here’s a Food Solutions New England guest blog by Dr. Atyia Martin on managing ourselves and challenging our own thinking to advance racial equity.
- A Call to Build Trust and Center Values in Food Systems Work – This report out of Michigan State University includes reflections on two practices to advance equity that anyone can incorporate into their life and work.
Other Hubs & Websites
- Delaware River Watershed Racial Justice Resource Hub – This resource hub published by the New Jersey League of Conservation Voters includes lists for articles, books, bookstores, movies, podcasts, and more on racial justice, gender justice, intersectionality, and diversity, equity & inclusion.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice Toolkit – A Two Volume toolkit from the Coalition for the Delaware River Watershed for Internal Organization Practices and External Engagement Practices
- Racial Equity Tools – a website with hundreds of resources, tips, ideas, tools, and more for those working towards “racial justice at every level.”